This weekend saw the heaviest attacks on Gaza by Isreali forces since the 2008-2009 war on Gaza. Nineteen Palestinians were killed. We speak to Palestinian activist Omar Barghouti, author of the new book, Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions: The Global Struggle for Palestinian Rights. After months of extended delays and an international public pressure campaign, in March the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem granted Barghouti a visa to visit the United States for his book tour.
- Leading Palestinian Peace Activist & Theater Director, Juliano Mer-Khamis, Killed in Jenin
- Judge Goldstone Retracts Part of His Report on Israeli Assault on Gaza, Leaves Rest Intact
- Rashid Khalidi: Leaked “Palestine Papers” Underscore Weakness of Palestinian Authority, Rejectionism of Israel and U.S.
- Gaza Doctor Izzeldin Abuelaish Two Years After Israeli Attack that Killed 3 Daughters & Niece: “As Long as I am Breathing, They are with Me. I Will Never Forget”
- Eyewitnesses Describe Death of Palestinian Woman in Israeli Tear Gas Attack